In retrospect:
To the awesome year that went by and to those who happened to be there….
To designing birds for jewellery and telling stories to vaishali.. to a sketch pad that never filled…
To playing spot the difference .....To himani Jena who I despise with all I can , u still owe me money woman… To a jury that sucked but finally got over and a result I yet have to see…
To the night at my place where Dipika sondhi sent sameera home. And I barged ( actually knocked) in the adjacent love room.
To junji’s new i20 and my front seat and to listening to amplifier like it was an anthem , I guess it still is.
To that one month in Bombay… sharing a room with meeta who loved treasure ville amd her love for dance. To an awesome Prerna dhawan who would stand near the municipal kudadaan and not walk 10 steps, to her new job at Tanishq and winning the swarovski award, to her awesome brother kittu for the night at Phirangi paani. To our awesome paid trip to Alibagh, playing with sand on the beach and making mermaids. To going places every evening and to listening to zindagi from kites over and over again.
To the eight of us and our super duper awesome trip to bhimtaal. To bhaiya and bhabhi rather the peeball and peestick. To ‘jannatein sajayi maine tere liye’ and to room 155. To the trekking in the restricted forests and to Vikkey. To my slipping off the trail and to all your laughing faces then! To samira’s unsuccessful attempt to pull me up. U woman are my secret knight in armour!!
To the non- stop shopping in the month of July and the company of Ritika Agarwal. To her trying to teach me how to sing and to our fun shopping sprees. To select city walk and marks and spencers … you are my official mandir. To the oreo cheese cake at big chill…mmmm..
To juhi agarwal, and our stupid fights and my missing u so much inspite of all of the nonsense. our high pitched conversations and your laughter , the sureela competitions and the ghee stories ;D. miss you flattie!
To watching TV all day and all night until you realise that watching repeat telecasts is probably not the best way to face the problems.
To the zillion last meetings and nightouts . To playing board games at Aki’s house. To the new fun jing bang we are all now friends with. To shikara and the awesome Malai kofta. To the New Delhi metro, Yamuna paar is so close now.
To meeting richa sharma after years . To her concerts and melodious voice and her achievements in life . To her happily married life with avi tripathi.
To that one much needed month at Haridwar and to my super awesome mumma for just always accompanying me in my randomness and the silent nod every time I want to buy something over the top.
To my father’s attempts of installing THINGS like patience , tolerance , love , affection , adjustment skills and his never give up attitude. TO eating breakfast at 8:30 every morning without a clue as to what I am munching. To his weird ways of loving me.
To my not so little sister for making my life a living hell , for making me feel like tearing my hair apart, for irritating me and making my days at home fun. To you for saving my ass all the time and lying for me and getting mera share ka daat. To you for turning an angel after my ...... To you for always being there. love you pumpkin!
To watching movies with payal and her husband. To those meeting with khushboo jain and her love struck stories. To having fun with then in PATNA!!
To all the awesome places I went to this year. Mumbai, Alibagh , Bheemtal, Jaipur , Bhilwara , Ahemdabad , Haridwar , Banglore , Kolkatta, Chennai.
To monisha vemavarrapu for calling on my birthday … u will never know but it meant a lot.
To the drunk pool party on aki's birthday and to those many broken glasses!
To finally convocating. To the after party at hard rock cafe. To the drunk happy vrinda and To YMCA.
To the awesome month of December where I went shaadi hopping . To all the four lovely couples who got married. To my crazy friend sachi lodha , who actually ACTUALLY got married, to vineet nallawala for showing the courage of asking her to marry him. To the awesome wedding time in bhilwara and dancing like lunatics.
To ruchika Saharan , for still being her - feminist , arguing , borrowing and careless . we do still love you a lot . I hope 2011 helps me figure the reason too. To your fleeing plans. just don't get killed.
To actually have travelled all the way to ahemdabad .To the aimless long walks in the old city of ahemdabad. To sleeping like a hook everyday. To working till wee hours in your studio at NID. To the chesse maggi , cheese jacket potato , chesse and butter omlette, cheese bun ,butter bagel , maska bun , peanut butter bun .... all in a day! To finding earrings at law garden. To every little moment spend with you.. awwww.. miss you!
To meeting ashish bhaiya and swati di and their lovely daughter krishika and recalling all the old days in delhi!!
To the four day non stop party at akiz place. To akshiv malhotra and samta for getting married. To khanna eye centre and it becoming a shrine NOW! To the foggy cab drive back from rishab’s. To the dance rehersal and the master ji. To main to aiwai aiwai …lut gaya..To all the booze and smoke that somehow never got over. To us for drinking like fishes and getting happy high. To all the 'I don’t know what to name it' happening during the wedding. The hangover still lingers!!
To gunnu and his acquired American accent and his 19th floor and sweet dish.. dude that was classic. To your getting drunk and crying over lost love. you are super sweet and super awesome.
To manu , I don’t recall the last time I became a diehard fan. You man are surely the most adorable guy I have come across in a long time. Yayeee!!
To shashank gupta and his long finger nails …eeeyyuu and his TOTAL CONTROL and not to forget the whiskey , wine love thing. To your IIM calls as well.. u are so going to be rich..way to go!
To akshat kumar for that kerchief incident .. u truly deserve to be the king of the warm and sensitive group :) , to your 99.9 percentile. Period.
To kartik kalra and your gangaram id.. hats off to your kk punches..for you being our goto guy..
To anchit malhotra for being such an adorable company.. to all the good laughs with you and your melodious voice complete with the background score.
To arnav kumar for his ……… at khanna eye centre and his boyish charms.. to the evil grin at new years at your place you thought I haven’t noticed.
To kannu for always being the sensible head amongst us crazywired brains and To nannu for always missing in action and ThAT glass of Vodka and the bet you lost, i still can make you do whatever i want .
To rahul Jaswal and his love for ........, to his singing ugly songs , to his zillion secrets , to him for not killing me inspite of all the evil grins and looks i gave.
To Aman Khanna and the basement at khanna eye centre. it is officially a SHRINE now!! To you for ensuring there was enough booze forever and that drinking never stopped.
To Juhi Bansal for listening to my broken heart for hours , would practice abstinence if had to choose between u and IT . Need I say more.
To Akshata malhotra for transforming into ‘Aki =)’ from ‘Malhotra akshata AD’ in my phonebook. I may not always laugh at your funny jokes and visualizations but I am forever amazed at your ability to think of them. And since I am still writing it .. you woman are a rockstar!! Congrats!! Wish u super awesome love life!!
To vrinda kataruka and her all night long phone conversation, To me for surviving them and to her for not killing me in my sleep. To her eating the same rice everyday and to our karaoke on sexy back. To your understanding my misused words all the time. I so miss you. To your six o clock appointments. Grin EVIL. To you for staying with me for so long, u deserve a bravery award for keeping up with my moods.
To rishabh rhode, u may be an awful boyfriend but you are the awesomest friend a girl could have. To your always driving the drunk us back and to your awesome jugaad. To the brand new Innova you gifted to your parents. Ek trip to usme banta hai yaar!
To Tushaar Juneja urf Junji… to your being the chachal and to your aweful PJs and to your one man antrakshi. To you for feeding us when we sat with mehandi on our hands. To your getting drunk and to “what’s my name?”
To Samira Jain for our last minute movie runs . To our arguing over taking the auto or the bus. To my talking trash to your father. To our shopping trips to find the perfect kurta for you. To your finally getting Mr. Polo. To your always telling me to eat and stay healthy. To your knowing what I mean when I speak something entirely different. And to you for laughing at my zillion mistakes in this emotional outburst of mine. Love you baby jain secretly a lot!
To Varma Maya for snapping at me and rejecting my love. To your laughing at my attempts to disrupt your love life. To your always telling me to loose 5 kgs. I just love you a LOT and I am glad I am not a boy or I might have been just lost in the bheed . To you being my new inspiration and to your keeping shut about …….
To Ishita jain for bringing the girl out in me. To the numerous stupid giggles we share. To the numerous night stays at your house, to your lovely family and udul. To sharing all the gossip with you and the sheer fun of imagining your expression when I tell you all the stories. To your texting me random songs. To the matching pink glitter flipflops we bought. ZAZZY!! And I could go on..
To a year that took away with it years of sulking… to seeing the rising sun on the first day of the year.
To the zillion things I want to write …
To this year, looks like I might believe in love again… to more of my randomness and crazy plans..to more of failed mode maya… to my finding something worthwhile to do with my life.. to friends who have now become ……..to a new 2011.
No comments:
Post a Comment