Few days back, I read my friends list and thought I have to have a post about mine.
So, here it is.
1. Ride a motorbike.
2.
3. Kiss a random stranger.
4. Eat magic mushrooms.
6. Smoke up once. Done
7. Learn a foreign language.
8. Learn atleast one dance form.
9. Kiss someone of the same sex. Done
10. Teach kids. Sort of Done.. but
11. Travel to Greece. Oia, Santorini
13. Do atleast one adventure sport. (actually loads of them)
14. Have a one night stand.
16. Have a Golden retriever for a pet. Any dog would do.
17. Paint a huge oil painting/ water colour painting.
18. Make a photo journal/Scrap book.. Kind of Done.. but do more..
19. Sing karaoke.
20. Sketch a comic strip.
21. Finish learning how to shoot the air rifle..
22. Have a secret affair.
23. Learn to bake cakes and do the icing as well.
24. Get so drunk that when I get up the next morning, I have no recollection of the night before.
25. Have someone sing for me. Done..
26. Camp in a forest/ Live in a Trailor
27. Go backpacking on a shoestring budget once..
29. Work at Turner Duckworth once.
31. Discover a hidden passage.
32. Fly in a hot air balloon.
34. Visit the backwaters. Done
35. Goto Lakshwadeep
36. Goto Gokarna , Hampi , Pondi
37. Jump off a boat in a river/sea/ocean.
38. Grow a garden
39. Make succulent Bouquets
40. Travel more.. Vietnam, Srilanka, Cambodia, Bangkok,
41. MUST goto Amsterdam!!
No comments:
Post a Comment